Monday, February 05, 2007

Day 22

Easy as 1.2.3...
Three times a lady, luck that is

Three reasons why today is one of the greatest days in jason history

Well everything I hoped for today came true...i said to myself, and to amiee, that if all three things became possible, Monday would be one of the greatest days ever...check it

The first thing being pay day..yay for going three months without seeing one of those...granted it was for something short of a hundred bucks (basically the amount just spent at Target), any little thing would do...

The second being I got another package...i've been ordering things online just to get packages and make myself feel better like they were from home and I was away at camp..yeah

And the final probably most important thing, I got my MMD...i showed some excitement, but not too much because amiee's name was not on the list...and we are troopers in this together..she told me if she doesn't get her MMD by Friday she's getting on a plane back home because she won't be able to stand it here without me...awww, that makes me feel so good

I really do hope she gets hers..i told her that the MMD would come in on Tuesday..so I mean it's possible..West Virginia has been cranking out MMD's like it's their frickin' job...well, I mean, it kinda is, so yeah, well, whatever

All these things came in at exactly the same time, so it was like one ubber-huge present...i couldn't really react to just one thing, but a conglomeration of it all..which has also made it not really hit me yet...one cool thing, I'll be in hawai'i the same time that the pro bowl will be going on..i wonder if it is possible to get tickets...

Other than that the day was pretty much typical, had to work, doing whatever, but I got all my stuff at one time, I got nothing..

Now on to other matter...so I don't know what it is, but I am having problems sleeping at night..and it's not the problem of getting to sleep this time..i am doing well in that respect...but about an hour or so after laying down, I wake up..and am up for the majority of the night in and out of consciousness...by the time I finally do pass out it's only moments before the phone goes off at 630..followed by my alarms at whatever time I decided I should try and wake up...

This has been happening the past couple of nights, I don't know if it's because I'm going to bed at 1 instead of later, or if it's because I'm hopping right into bed without my wind-down conversations and giggle-fests..who knows..whatever it is it is making me drained come morning and giving people the impression that something is wrong..just make it go away...











"i've got permanent goose bumps - don't worry, come Saturday they'll be gone, they die at high altitudes.."

No comments: