Saturday, February 03, 2007

Day 20

Saturday Night Dead..
Yeah, a piney point exclusive....

I can only take about four more days of this.....

Ughh, so today was the ala carte for the class of 110, or "one ohh ten" depending on how long you've been here...so that meant not only did the graduating classes have to partake in working lunch and dinner as usual, we had to also work breakfast..good grief could this get any lamer?

I suppose the benefit of it was we got to eat the ala carte breakfast when we were finished? Whatever, not that big of a deal...so my day was broken up into one to two hour segments between work...and that really got to me. That's not much you can really accomplish..you get off of work, get back to your room and you want to relax for a moment or twelve..then you look at the clock and realize you got maybe an hour to get back to work so you really don't want to start anything...

So yeah, work sucks and just drives me crazy...i officially lost it tonight and started asking every single person who sat down if they wanted fresh ground pepper with their entres...well, you see, we are supposed ask people if they care for fresh ground pepper with every meal, except dessert, while we are on the ship..and we are supposed to treat this as if it were actually the ship...whatever, towards the end of my shift I actually had a table pull me aside and tell me in the

***god I suck at this.....

No comments: