Monday, March 16, 2009

I Got To Do This...

consider it a come-back
consider it re-born

consider this as my last attempt, the death rattle if you will....

let me give you a quick update...i'm sick, very very sick (and no, not in the typical sense that you are all thinking of, i'm speaking of my health, not mental state...) Today has been the first day since friday that i've stayed awake for more than ten minutes - still lack a sense of smell and taste - although i know for a fact nyquil tastes like piss.

work was shitty with me since i slept through some shifts..i mean, i called them sick on thursday night letting them know...then i woke up on sunday..i'm sorry my illness didn't have an alarm set to call off...that and the fact my roommate had been telling work the entire time i was in no shape to do anything should have given them the hint, guess not...

but enough about me being deathly ill and looking like bret farve on these beautiful spring-like days, on to what's at hand..this stupid blog...

somebody should make a note, my typing is impeccable right now (somehow i managed to spell stupid as stupud..i really shouldn't be doing this right now..)

but anyways, i've been taking notes, and the first thing i was going to address was the format of my blog posts...there is going to be a change up - all too often i find i don't have the time to write out everything that's been going on..and as much as i like to overly elaborate things in detail like Dostoevsky, that is usually my downfall...maybe i'll make shorter posts...maybe i'll vlog...who knows...but it will be happening soon, if it happens at all...










"alright; nyquil, zicam, sudafed, ambien...all checks, now let's blog..."

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Lies! All Lies!

Jangus said...

nuh uh