Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Really Don't Feel Like Doing This

ughhhhh..
or is it ugggggggh

in any event, here..i...gooo.....

well..surely things have happened, i've just been too lazy to write anything out..let's see, when was my last post...Friday? well that wasn't a real post, but whatever..i worked Saturday and Sunday..ohh, i got my schedule on Saturday for the upcoming week, the one we are currently in and i was three seconds short of ripping it off the wall and lighting in on fire...see...what happen was, i got scheduled for two breakfast shifts...i was taken off my saturday night rotation, taken off my sunday breakfast rotation, and i won't be working on friday night either....mind you, this weekend is valentine's day....HOW THE FUCK AM I NOT WORKING??!?

alright, in my many years in the industry, from freshman one to 6th year senior i have never, never had valentine's night off..and now..now this? oh man i was livid....i tried talking to my GM on monday but he was in a rush to leave...so we set up a time on tuesday to talk...and the talk went nowhere, as i pretty much expected it...he said it wasn't personal - yeah right - and tried to justify his actions...we both had our own agenda for that meeting and our own points...but i let him know that if i am not on the floor serving/cocktailing on saturday night, i'd pull a *insert team member's name that would only make sense if you worked there* and put a bullet in people's heads

so i got that going for me at least.....i officially quit my first gym today...it was sad, it was like a bad break-up..i mean, i knew everyone there, they were really nice, it was comfortable...but along came something younger with more to offer and i picked that...story of my life...

gary is in nashville this week, well he left monday night and will return on friday? either way it will be nice to have a little bit of peace and quiet...not getting 'hey...sooooooo' with knocks at my door at 11pm when i'm on the phone trying to talk to people....and the bathroom light nor the TV will be left on with nobody around...ahh yes...the tranquility of being alone....story of my life...

so i want to start looking for a second job..serving, desk job, something...i know i can go to any restaurant to serve and make money (i'm just that good) but at times i want a steady pay rate, some 8 to 4 job..but then i think about how much money i can make serving doing in the same time and i hate life....story of my life...

well...that's all i want to say for now...honestly, it wasn't that bad...story of my...ehh, you get the idea...










"Irony of the Day: Hitler could not bear to eat meat, because it meant the death of a living creature. He refused to have so much as a rabbit or a trout sacrificed to provide his food."

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

sadface... story of my life!

Anonymous said...

Dam Jangus, you bitch alot!

Jangus said...

ummmmm, joe.....it's a blog....or a bitch-log....its what people do here on the internet...tell stories and daily occurrences....sooo cooooooool...and...yeah...damn