Friday, February 06, 2009

Band Names

Rockband
Rock On...

So I forgot to include this in my music=life post from the other day

so in my haste to make a blog post i forgot to mention my oh-so awesome band names, should i ever create a band...also, should a band come out with any of the names i have listed, i will now have indispensable proof that i thought of it first, therefore am the cooler, coolest, person...ok

should i ever have a ska band..or a band that had a big horn section, my name would be Brass Tactics .... get it?

my coverband name..... DJ ASBIC aka Don't Judge A Song By Its Cover...ehh....get it?

i like puns, can you tell?

but my favorite band name of all time, the one i use on Rockband is...Tepid Water! of course you have to hear me say the band name to fully understand it...it's a rock band, duh, and you kinda hafta scream the name as you say it....in like an 80's high pitched voice...

that's all i got for now....










"....and Jangus featuring the Jang-o-fets!"

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

lol... that one was better... I like the dance at the end. I still... there's still something that creeps me out about the voice though.

Amber said...

When a certain group of Uplanders goes karaoke-ing, we call ourselves Titus Itus and the Violent Mikes -- a name created by me because my coworker Mike once asked our boss if he put an order into the computer as Titus Itus (he'd actually put it in as ttttttttest) and then secretly admitted that he'd ruined his romantic chances with a girl friend of his by being too eager, but we joked that he ruined his chances by hitting her, making him Violent Mike. If I ever have a REAL band, I'm taking my name back, except as Titus Itus and the Violent Mics.

TJ Mozik said...

"....we're getting the band back together...."