Sunday, December 24, 2006

I'm Taking November/December Off!
wait, what? who ha?

I've danced my last dance, had my fun with mary - jane, and any other girls names you can think of, lived like a rockstar minus the alcohol but plenty of STD's...now what?

For many people, it's hard from them to grasp the concept of "taking a month off" - who does that? Well, I don't know if it's been done before, but I sure as hell am doing it now...Why you ask, just because...

As I stated in the opener I've had my fun this summer, one of my better ones, so where do we go from here. I did have plans of going to Florida, but those fell through into the dark shades of other people, never to be found again. That did put a sting into my "invincible" drive I was riding. I got greedy and started believing in my own propaganda, and in reality this "month off" is more of a distraction of failure for me to regroup. It's only a momentary setback into the life that is Jason Angus, I'll be back on my feet in no time, somewhere- anywhere, with anything being possible.

School? Why does everyone in the world want me to return to school...is that something that we all must do before we die...well, I attended, it wasn’t my cup of tea, so I left. Does that make me any less of a person who did graduate -possibly. I've always viewed the lesser, stupid, majority of people to be not up to my standards - and god help them should they have not did well in school...ever walk down the hall and smell that stench in the air, the air of ignorance and stupidity...yeah, well I hated them and I always thought I would be better than the mass and attend (and graduate) at some prestigious university.

Enter UofM. Sure UofM is a great school, highly selective to get into, even though it is a public school with over 30,000+ students...but, I wanted some quick path to my degree, not this run around elective bullshit that had nothing to do with anything besides pissing me off. That and the fact that the times, they were a changing. What once used to be something esteemed, now it appeared that any 'ol Joe-fuckface was graduating with some sort of degree in LS&A...

So now what? What lies before me...as I have always stated I'm a jack of all trades yet a master of none, so where does that place you in life? Of course I'd like to have some sort of career path that provided me with a lot of money - yes I am that superficial...but that's only because I have these crazy spontaneous needs that want to be fulfilled. I mean I have bought a new phone ever year and a half now going on six years, and these are always the expensive top of the line phones too. I'm a gadget freak what can I say.

But I also want to be ale to have fun in my job. If not have fun there be able to do what I want in my free time, whatever that may be - again providing the financial situation to allow for this to be possible.

So it seems I'm stuck behind a rock and a hard place - not wanting to go to college for anything, yet realizing you just about need that today like in the past you needed a high school diploma to do anything...don't get me wrong, I love to learn about new things, I'm just not the self-taught man. I mean sure I'll pick p on things but I prefer when people sit down and explain things to me (kinda sounds like school eh?)

I've always wanted to do something big with my life, right now it seems as if I'm living the dream - but it's everyone else's dreams I am living, I've got to figure out what mine are and start living those. Until that happens I'm just gonna be searching everywhere possible, doing everything possible in hopes that I may be able to track it down...I won't know what's right until I eliminate all the other options.












"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

No comments: