Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Suck My Dick Bitch..
And I'll take you back...

Anyways, that was completely random, but not entirely, I overheard someone say it and thought it was either glorious or completely stupid, probably just as bad as being a "Fantastic" person...whatever...

Good goff, it's already June....June..mother fucking June....yes, June has caused me to swear, to hell with it all..

it's been awhile since I posted, I know...but, to tell you, I came here just to make a post, to not let myself down anymore than I am already at...

but actually I have been writting my occurrences and typical whatnot in my travel journal..as some might call..yeah..it keeps me up and up with writing/blogging/rambling/and what have you....and of course it's the one book where all is let out, no holding back..becuase only I read it, and I'm not holding anything from myself, why would I do that...

good god is it warm here, ohhh, I think I can deal with being cold a lot better than being warm..you can always try and make yourself warm....but cooling down..well that's another story....

tomorrow I am going to Terre Haute with Vince..I forget the real reasons why, but who needs reasons to do anything anymore, honestly..(oh man, I'd hate to be in one of those moods again..) so yeah, off all day tomorrow, and that's what I'll do...then...who knows....got class on friday, sat off again, but there's an auction I am going to...then...maybe I'll pick up a shift for the night...unless something is going on....ohhh and then friday night I have a planned evening out kinda..and sunday is a double, of course..and who knows....got to stay out of this town though....it's nothing but trouble, in all reality it is....look around you fools....man oh man...I had my high, now all I see is a low..

so there's not much time..and I can't even comprehend what is happening...just living it day by day, and actually getting really frickin' behind in the process..

alright, so that's my que to leave....I heard the china bell gong off so I'm outtie...like a volvo....what?

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"Good goff, it's already June....June..mother fucking June....yes, June has caused me to swear, to hell with it all.." this is just cute hahaha there's a difference with 2020 jangus

yes, cold weather all the way. I need to be put in a cold pool, I'm sweating all the time gggg

got class on friday? classes of what? did I miss something on May?