Monday, June 14, 2004

Don't Read Too Deep...
You need some room for my tongue...


So this is a post, be happy...well, I should be the one that is directed at...it's Monday/Tuesday and I have my Blog for the week already in..fuck yes....

on a different note, I want to go see Saved this week some time...with a quote like, "I'm filled with the love of christ" who wouldn't want to see it, oh satirical humor always gets me....I guess it's better when it hits close to home, what...or rather, you can see yourself as one of the characters...or someone else...anyways, who should go with me...good question, so many people on the docket, yet, not......

well people, be expecting a call from me Tuesday/Wednesday to go see this movie....depending on your work schedule I may have to reschedule....

Vince's Birthday was Sunday, how exciting...Happy Birthday Vince-y..poo...yeah

so what else is going on....not much really.. I mean there is..and I always have a story or twelve to tell, but yeah, nothing worth your while I haven't already told others....

shit giggles

ummm, estate auctions are cool...so are mandolins....and cheese..I almost spelled that with a z..damn work...

so yeah...I've got nothing, and there's nothing for me....going to my bowl-o-blue box now.....this is silent jay saying, good day

*at least I'm not saying toodles, the silence is more deafening...*

2 comments:

MarisolLef said...

silent jay and bob from clerks!

MarisolLef said...
This comment has been removed by the author.