Friday, June 18, 2004

Shameful Props...
to me...

Yeah buddy I am loved, wow...I would have never guessed it, but yeah, somebody out there does appreciate me for who am I, granted it is a guy, I am looked at, not understood, but looked at....wow....my week has just gotten better..

So yeah, what I am talking about is an entry made on Pete's journal...and for those of you who don't want to click the link, here's a little blurb...god I rock...

"...then I went out with jason, god that kid is fun, I go for like 3 days without seeing him and then hang out with him again and I'm like man this is great, I wish I would of done this yesterday too, really complex he is, and I like that the most about him, his journal is cool too..."

oh god, I am feasting in my own self gratitude and overindulgence...I can probably live off this for awhile, ha!

so yeah, I love you all..now, and *insert shameless plugs here* read, comment, go to http://coinslotband.com, better yet, just go to one of their many concerts (they've all got kids to feed)....

No comments: