Wednesday, June 30, 2004

..A Perfect Day
What a Happy Night

So, lets start out with this....the room is spinning, couldn't even tell you why....my stomach is growling...I think I may want some food..in a bit...but lack of nourishment would "help" explain the shaky hands, I look like Vince..this week hasn't really been a good one, I'm sure my body is hating whatever it is that is going on....on the bright side the weather is really frickin' nice out....I have a headache, but it's one of those headaches..like lack of caffeine or something headaches....whatever it is, I don't know....

I have to write about the Lego piece, don't let me forget...everytime I go to do something, it's right after 3, and then I crash harder than a penguin....

anyways, went to see "spiderman 2" last night...yeah, for some reason the theaters thought it'd be such a hit to make the release on a Tuesday/Wednesday at midnight..*rolls eyes*...I didn't care, (a running theme for me one may say) I mean it's something to do after 12 so yeah, I'll go to the movies despite what it is....despite whatever may come...what a story...

I could go into details, but again, I say I don't give a fuck..and again my cursing has caught someone off guard....I wasn't about to have them not buy the ticket and go without someone just because I was there..and yeah...she was invited, she made it into her schedule to go see the movie...I'm not going to make anyone do anything for me..hell if anything, I could walk away, I'm "that" lego piece here..whatever...

frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.....yeah, cliche, but it's true, I don't care what you people do, say, or are going to say/do..I am on myself here.

if that last sentence sounded wrong, it probably is, to you. Anyways I could do without, do without a lot of things...and as much as I would like to hold something over others, I just want their bridge to be built...that's what I do, self sacrificing son of a bitch....making the paths of others grander, while my nation resembles that of a third world country, kudos...

so the movie...wasn't anything spectacular...in fact, it wasn't very good at all..."as the Spaniards would say, you're el terrible" what with the horrible lines, bad cinematography, and the scott salai evil villain...oh and the crap ass ending, it ranks right up there with "the day after tomorrow"..insert your own funny little joke combining the two here"...I mean granted, the movie did have it's deeper meaning, better than the first one, I mean aspect was good...but damn...tobey tobey tobey....I don't know what to say....

So in my version, there's a lot more sarcasm..I think..ok, maybe not, I think she nailed it, or my mind has completely altered any and all meaning of the words that the same lyrics run through my mind...with my intentions...go figure..connect that.

to be honest....things couldn't be getting better for Jason, I mean damn...the theme song for this year, well as of recent has to be, without a doubt, "It's a Beautiful Life"..you know the one I'm talking about...off of the Night at the Roxbury CD...yeah-a..

sitting here I want to take a B/W photo..it seems fitting..

so before I make this too long...and do something entirely stupid that I'll regret because I didn't get to say what I wanted to, I am going, some jackpad is eying my shopping cart...


"I have to go now" *click*

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

" Anyways I could do without, do without a lot of things...and as much as I would like to hold something over others, I just want their bridge to be built...that's what I do, self sacrificing son of a bitch....making the paths of others grander, while my nation resembles that of a third world country" that's nice :-)

hahahaha oh boy 2004. I remembered at school they played like two times "the day after tomorrow" idk why
I just got traumatized I was gonna die in an end of the world scenario

"sitting here I want to take a B/W photo..it seems fitting.. " #photography