Friday, June 25, 2004

Misconceptions, Lies, and My Life....


..all because I work with double agents and spies....that really should have been a tangent italicized under the title, but I'm going a little different with it right now....

This week from hell should be over soon enough, we should all hope so at least, before I do something totally out of line... that I already haven't done...anyways...

But lets focus on the positive things here....yeah, so all my troubles slip away when I'm with my friends, I enter a new world...I'm used to things like this, certain people having this effect on me, though some have more of that impact on me and I wished they were around me more often, but yeah...things were good yesterday, hung out with a large group of friends...got kicked out of the chinese restaurant...played dance dance revolution and again got kicked out of there.. oh shit that reminds me..brb..

Ahhh there we go..a little bit of irrationality on my part, and a little nudge on yours...it's a done deal in my world....

just like the time (and anytime) when I was driving and jim wanted to go to meijer to get gummy worms...and he started to say "hey let's go to meijer" as we passed it, but he knew my spontaneous no holding back ass would have swerved left out of the straight lane to do it...ahhh good times....

anyways, I'm just waiting this one out, I suppose there's nothing left for me to do really....

ok, and I just finished that up as well....I'm doing good....but there's one more thing I'm supposed to do, but I don't see the need for it now...whatever, I'll let it pass now and I'll hate myself for it later, you watch...it'll be hysterical....

anyways, as for you two timing, good for nothing, spilling the beans, cat out of the bag people...two timing...ta hell wit you....at least you agreed with me not being the aggressor/problem/cause of the completely random,fallacious unbecoming...haha, that means you still suck and I rock..at times....now let me die



this has been an "AP" presentation

~AP~

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"But lets focus on the positive things here....yeah, so all my troubles slip away when I'm with my friends, I enter a new world..." yes, then that means you have good friends. That's a nice thing to be grateful for :)
" I wished they were around me more often" you should tell them, they are not mind readers ;)