Saturday, June 21, 2003

Let's See....

Well, this is a response, in blog form to a comment on my last post made by Zach. Ok, so for the first question, i'm not sure how long it will be, i'll make a general statement and say my house will probably be on the market for about 60 days. I am not off the ALCO payroll, yet, i still go in and work, and i think next week george has me down for a lot of shifts, i'll see what i can do. I haven't gotten any money from working with nancy yet, though she has, "given" me money for bringing the buyer george to them, she said that would be to cover some start up fees such as name badge, business cards and such. Target is target, i'm happy with them, but there's a new team relations person who is really stinging everyone on attendance issues, and i'm at the end of that stick as well, on probation and such and calling off for my ear infection. hopefully they don't fire me, i've seen 2 walk-offs since i've been there, and one person somewhat justifully fired, but still there's always the others that should be fired but somehow are still there. i see good things to come with this munster store opening. Sadly i haven't learned any songs on the guitar yet, i am stil trying to learn how to progress my chords, i really suck at that, but i got the intro to stairway down pretty well. in fact zach, i'm using methodists suck to help me learn progression, thanks. and last, but never least, brooke and i are, well brooke and i, we all know how that is. i love her very much, but at times it seems i just can't do enough to please her. i don't know what i can do, i make her mad, and she doesn't know why, but when we're good, we're great, i just wish we had more times like that.well that's all for now, hopefully that fills you up, now time for sleep....

Oh, side note, funny little story i thoguht i should add in, i've been hungry ever since i went shopping, and we all know that going shopping while being hungry is a bozo no no. that was at 8 or so, then i had to make it home to shower and change to go to the real estate training thing. so now it is 2 and i still have not eaten, but this whole time i've been telling myself everytime i say that i am hungry, i say no, you are going to an open house,, there will be food there. i told me mom not to let me eat, and as i sat here and blogged i made a post it note not to eat, free food awaits. so yeah i thought that was funny, i'm sure you all can picture that, well yeah, i'm off for my free food before i die, good day.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Hey, on the Brooke thing maybe you can mention her more in your entries maybe she'll like that.
Ps. the food thing was funny, ya dork!