Friday, June 20, 2003

Hey, What Up Yo....

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I know it's been awhile for me to update, or even go on a streak of steady bloggings, even my Xanga is behind. So what is going on with me, well somehow I am still living in my house, yes I am selling it, but I'm still here, i keep telling myself that it won't be for much longer so when it does happened, I will be prepared. I got started with my real estate thing, I work for Nancy at Century 21 Destiny Realty in Lowell, yay. Yeah, a homeless realtor, go figure. well my internet connection is being a bitch, can't load up thses pages worth crap. I'm not sure as to why I am donig this, I mean I have nothing to really say. I've taken some time off from ALCO, partly because i hate it and trying to get my feet wet in this realty thing, and since i've asked for some time off george has been a **insert bad word here** agian. apparently because i don't work at alco, he assumes i don't work at all, as shown here in this conversation:
gtvon (12:26:39 PM): i'll go eat something now
gtvon (12:26:45 PM): and then to work
gtvon (12:26:49 PM): you know what that is?
gtvon (12:26:54 PM): >:o
he's always said i can take 28 days off, and bla bla bla, yeah, i've said before i want to quit alco, it's pathetic. and since i've taken some days off i've loved it, i've been catching up on my sleep and everything, Ohh how i wish i could do this more often, i knw i've said this before, but i don't want to qork so much especially when brooke is in town, i want to be able to spend time with her. oh what a crazy world we live in. oh, and thanks to vince for letting me borrow your guitar, even though i'm still trying to make time to play it, sad face, well that's it, i'm gonig to sleep now...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

a homeless realtor lool