Monday, June 30, 2003

Cheese and Wine

Hey it's me and i've got some things to say....why can't i live and let stupid things die, why must i hold grudges? my forgiveness level is virtually nonexistant, or if i do forgive, it is in the back of my mind only to reappear every now and then and eat away at me. grrrrr. another thing is, why am i so critical of everything else. as i said over the weekend, i don't try to do it, but i always find fault in something. i can't let someting go, i have to make soem shitty remark about it/them/whatever. i guess as of late it's been bothering me, go figure...oh you want to hear someting funny....i got carded to go into an R rated movie, what the shit? never in my life have i ever been asked to see my id. when they asked for it, i started to give them my michigan one so i could get my student discount, but they were like no, id with age on it, i was like, excuse me, and then pulled it out for them. yeah, i thought it was a crock...oh and last night i got called 3 times by the same number, in the end it wasn't a prank, they just were given the wrong number and finally got the right one, so they later called and appologized to me, it was funny....ohh and the comments are back up, so all if you could go back and make your posts on all the previous ones, it should be every blog on this page, thanks...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

I luuurf Cheese and Wine, but why is it called like that?
Funny id thing, baby-face