Tuesday, June 03, 2003

I Feel Like Shit

Ohh, I am in a terrible condition. I don't even know where to begin. Let's go with waking up...whenever it is that i do wake up, i am in much much pain. My entire head throbs in pain. opening up my eyes to see what time it is hurts, followed with sharp shooting pains in my temples. my jaw hurts, and i can feel this pain extending to my ears. I toss and turn, rolling over to get comfortable, but nothing is achieved. This happens everytime i wake up. if i am asleep and something wakes me up, i cannot fall back asleep. I may have been asleep for 15 minutes and still have 6 hours to go, i can't fall back alseep. i try everything to get back to sleep, and when i finally do, it's only moments before i have to get up, and getting up is impossible. this goes round and round. it makes me want to cry at times, i'm not sure what is causing this, but i want it to stop, i cannot function properly with iths going on, i drag through thr day, wishing i could go to sleep, and when i do get to lay down, i can't. it's like a terrible hangover that won't go away. ahhh, that is all, goodinght.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

I Feel Like Shirt, plaid and warm (just playin with the tittle)
Oh, no I'm sorry... "I toss and turn, rolling over to get comfortable, but nothing is achieved" I hate that feeling
I'm sorry, does drinking chamomile before bed work for you?
Hope you get better