Saturday, June 14, 2003

Here's a Little Something I Thought Was Funny...

Ok, so Tuesday morning comes, just get off work at Target and headed over to Retail Rodeo, i mean ALCO because i was unable to place my order on monday. I'm there, so my thing and Geroge is being pissy once agian, part reason why i left early on Monday, so i told him in lieu of this I wouldn't be coming infor my tuesday night schedule, i don't want to be around in a place that treats me like that, the world does enough for me. He then starts bitching about how tight the schedule is, funny thing, he was just complaining on monday how we could afford to loose at least one person per shift each day, i laughed. then without even questioning why i needed the day off, he yells to me about how he doesn't think it is fair to take a day off to move my shit, yet let's think back to one week ago, he took off an entire weekend and a week's worth of vacation to "move" into his house. the reason why i put move in quotes is because he was given 9 days to get everything over into his house and unpacked, well everything's over yes, but it's all in the garage, and what's worse is that all his stuff had to be moved out of the apartment that first wekend, so what he did with the other 7 days is beyound anyone. once agian i chuckle. I don't know, it just angers me when people are hypocrites.well that's about all for now, i'm sure i'll ramble some more later

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

I chuckle, hehe I think that verb sounds funny, chuckle