Thursday, February 27, 2003

Got Me...

Ok so i don't have anything really to say, I'm at a blank, at a lose. It's Thursday, conference call and truck today, but Georgey should be leaving for DeMotte just as the truck pulls up, just as he has for 4 out of the past 8 trucks this year. Funny thing happened last night...Twan was driving George's truck and he spotted Tristen Martin so he swung around to talk to ihm and rolled down the window. So as he was finished chatting, he pushed the button to raise the window to it's original postion, but as he pushed, nothing happened, and Twan's first thoguht was......you ready..."huh, it must have run out of clicks" HA, for all those who know george, that's fricking hilarious. Well the window did go up in the end, but the fact that it is nearing it's death with so many clicks is amazing. Also last night there was confusion over my target schedule; they called me and asked were i was at at 1130, then they checked the schedule and realized i didn't work. So when i called them back to get everything straight they had to ask me about my voicmail that i leave on my phone. This one is crazy, everytime people hear it for the first time, they go to leave a voice message and they are just sitting there, you can hear them breathing and thinknig. then thye try to complete out their thoughts like they had originally planned. So if you're in for a good laugh/brain twister/whatever, give my cell a call today,it will be turned off when i'm in alco so the voicemail will pick up and give it a listen, 613-3524 you all know the number. so i should be going, i'm hungry yet don't know what to eat, like i have breakfast on hand anyways. i should be going down to muncie this weekend. i want to look for jobs online one day, but be damned if i never have the time to do so...who knows what i want anyways, be like zach and go back to college? Ha,maybe we could try going to a college together, or just sit back and watch the "good" years go by. ok a little carried away....

3 comments:

MarisolLef said...

the nothing years? hey!
I'm in my 20s as you'll be and I don't think it's that bad

Jangus said...

where did i say that?

MarisolLef said...

my bad, that's from here: https://blue35tuesday.blogspot.com/2003/02/where-did-i-put-my.html
" I don't know what's in store for me, soon i'll be 20, the nothing years, hell, i said last night that growing up i'd never thought i'd see it to the 20's, i probably just couldn't imagine it. "