Saturday, February 22, 2003

Timing...

Wow, the past 2 nights at work i've been rambling to myself, random ideas are just swirling through my head. I've got ideas for songs, movies, crazy crazy things, but this other idea just seems wierd that i'd suggest it.I was visiting people's blogs, catching up from the work-a-thon i've been doing, and i noticed today that Zach wrote today, I want to start a rebellion., Now this is some strange coincidence because my idea was, i want to start a revolution. HA i suppose we could get together and have mass histeria through the streets, well at least in NW Indiana. Right now i haven't decided what type of revolution i want, whether it be a revolution of the mind or whathave you, i just wanted something. I hope we go to war, that'd be pretty fucked up, but righjt now i say sure, go to war, kill people, why not. So war, revolution, and for zach, a rebellion. FBI will be watching us now, but it's easier than you think, i mean just look at what a house painter and a couple brown shirts did. on that note goodnight.....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Look at you in your last sentences mentioning... war