Monday, March 03, 2003

Weekend With My Lovely...

So let me tell you about the much anticipated weekend with my lovely, though i don't think legally i can say that...maybe the weekend with the lovely, yeah i think that will work for now. I got off to a late start sortwa, would have liked to be on the road before 4 but run ins with family and other crap held me back, so got things going off shakey. I wanted to trim time off due to the late start so i decided to take a new route i've never taken before, 26 across the state, which all in all seemed to work just fine, as long as there weren't cars in front of me that is. I do beleive i made it down there by 8 her time, walked into the building and waited a couple minutes for her to come down, i got really anxious, and then she arrived, and i was happy. We headed out in search of findng a movie theater...while cruising we ended up in downtown muncie, the drunken orgy fest was going on and we wanted out of there as fast as possible. along the traveling we did find some theaters, but the movies had funny playing times and we wouldn't be able to watch all of it or so. And thus we headed to Meijer, letting her drive my car of course, i think that made her happy. I will admit that i was beyond slap happy that night for several reasons; well on is obvious, i was with the brookie, and i'll just go to two with it, i had worked friday night at Target nito saturday morning working at alco and was running on no sleep at tat time, but the things we'll do for love...so meijer was fun, she bought stuff, we got overcharged and i got to fix it, yay, and then we decided to head back to the dorm. We rented out the kitchen and made velveeta shells and cheese, which posed to be a problem at first, the damn stove kept smoking, but we finally got it cooked. We ate the delicious meal under the lights of the movie screen playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2. it got to be 12 and i was kicked out, and should have been a long time ago or so they said, and i departed til the next day. I headed back on over to meijer, went in only because i forgot to bring hair gel and neede some for the next day, damn me and my petty maintence. So sleeping in the car in the meijer parking lot was fine until 5, it was just too damn cold even with my blanket and jacket wrapped around me. So i started my car and turned on the heated seat, which then instantly put me back to sleep...and i oke up an hour later cursing that i left my car running, turned it off and fell back asleep. woke up before my alarm went off which gave me plenty of time to get ready in the bathroom to meet agian. so she took me to this, well church but not church, worship session, bad wordings, worshipping, maybe, yeah, that sounds good. it was different, a lot different, run by some students, i can see why she likes it so much. I thought i was at a concert or something, the live band was intense. i would even go so far as to say maybe zach would like it...but that's just me. Aftwerwards we met up with liz and another friend, kate i beleive, for lunch. I couldn't tell if that was the same cafeteria i was at march 10 1999 or not, seemed close to it, but things have changed so who knows, stepping out of the past...during lunch brooke came up with this cry rambling, that if i tried to explain, well, i wouldn't even be sable to begin...you just had to be there, so then we headed to the mall, a place i love gonig to, brooke was looking for dresses for prom, no not with me *sigh*, but the mall is mall so you can virtually go into every store and still be out in an hour, i enjoyed it. Tehn we headed over to the very ghetto target, which was a sad sight because half the store was empty...they are building a new one overby the mall which will open..well the 8th. they were out of the stuff that we wanted but did purchase the Q-tips she needed. and then we headed back to the dorm. I got some pictures of her *YAY* and she went to her room and took some for me, and then i walked her to orchestra receital. In the building she huged me goodbye, and i didn't want to let go of her. it was emotionaly, but i tried olding back from anything, i told he i'd miss her, she replied with yeah right, we said goodbye and she turned and headed down the hallway as i watched from the entrance, her walking away from me, the door closed and i walked into the brisk air outside with a tear in my eye. i walked back to my car and headed out of town....
The Ride Back...
So i had nothing to do that night so i decided to kill time and headed up to hartford city to go see an alco. i was told since i was that far it was quicker to go to fort wayne then take 30 back to lowell, entrusting this advice i did so. Well to make a longstory short i was on te road for approximatly 5 hours doing that trip, good god was i dissapointed, good thing i didn't have to work or anything that night. I made it into my bed at 8 my time and crashed right there and then, any plans for people wanting to go out would just be pushed back to a later date and time, i was dead tired.
So wit the final note between that saturday to tuesday i put close to 700 miles on my car, how fucking insane is that????

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Greetings,
This posts are kind of my relaxing therapy now lol I enjoy this kind of stories.
Thanks 2003 Jangus. This days, I've been with my period and be weirder... you know how I be, just embarrassing myself. Now, back to you. Aaaw you're in love, congrats I bet you'll get back together or at least go to prom, idk