Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just Sore

gearing up..
for the wind down..

I'm trying to get back on track with this blogging thing..it seems, even though as much as i may have bitched, things went a lot better for me...i was getting better schedules, better shifts, life was just shitty...now..well, now everything is shitty, even my piss...

i'll go back to "day-logging" because as long i am ranting and telling my daily run-arounds i'm doing something...and isn't that what most blogs are anyways...isn't that what made 'the waiter' so famous...so i'll turn around to my back pages, stealing something from myself, a road traveled many a times that has proven to have worked for me...

this holiday season has really been lackluster for me and my restaurant...besides being only schedule 3 days - granted it is 5 shifts - suck ass shifts - i haven't worked a Friday or Saturday night in over a month...i've been scheduled more lunch shifts than dinner shifts every week, and now that the lunches are projected to be busier than dinner, i have but two lunch shifts...it's like they are maliciously trying to fuck me...

i've been starting to go to the gym...i'm not sure what has really motivated me, maybe it's the guys i live with going all the time, maybe it's something to do because i don't work any more, maybe i can try out for the Detroit lions next season...nahh, they've got a good team...browns would be more up my alley..

an addendum to my last blog - no physical 6 packs..you can have abs of steel that's fine, you can be in shape, cool...but defined muscles are such a turn off - in addition to the family thing, the mother's must like me...only in my history have two mother's of girls i was seeing not liked me...i no longer speak to those two girls (like mother, like daughter...no matter how much you say you aren't like her...) - i said it in my comments but in highschool we had a system take the girl's IQ and subtract her weight, the higher the positive number, the better she scored..no cat lovers..must love dogs....

i hate that my right calf keeps twitching...i hate being in pain, but i get a kick out of what i do i guess...i hate the cold..it seems as if every year i experience the cold, the less i get used to it and the more i come to hate it...this makes me believe any possible thought of moving to the city i so love would never happen...love conquers all, except temperature...

i hate that these daily vitamins turn my pee into highlighter yellow...i swear it's worse than radioactive...i bet if you turn off the lights you'd see my piss glowing in the dark.. a nice trail from the bathroom to my room - you know, because i walk around naked, and i don't shake it when i'm done..i just let it drip as i walk back into my room...

my TV is busted, came that way, so now i am having a technician come and take a look at it tomorrow...coooool...if anything goes right for me, it happened in the past...

for those of you who were kept up to date or followed the drama that was my exgirlfriend, you missed yet another great chapter into her book about two weeks ago...as much as i would like to say, that's the last you've heard from her..just like a horrible B horror movie...the evil monster never dies just once..so she had her sequel...but what scary movie ends on just two..

that's all i got for right now...tomorrow i work a double, so coool...one of my three days, two of my five shifts, seven out of the nine things in my life that are causing my stress...









"if you're gonna do what you want, why even ask other's for their advice"

No comments: