Saturday, December 13, 2008

Report Card

Do's and Don't Do's
what's your grade?

there's been talk and speculation about 'what type of girl is a jangus girl' - and despite some of the insulting remarks and pathetic conclusions i decided to break the silence. most of the time i'll have people point out the scarf and chuck taylor wearing while listening to some unknown band on her ipod scene girl, and as much as y'all may think it it fits..it's only so much...i love music more than the next person, and i have my own sense of style which may not fit the social norm, but two negative magnets don't attract - those people are good to talk to about things i can relate to, go to shows with, be friends essentially..but date, no. now there is no set in stone qualifications so i don't want you to hold this against me, but i digress...

* Must have worked in the service industry - preferably a serving position - mainly i don't want some rich bitch who has no sense of money or understanding for the 'people under her' - it's all about compassion really..and serving is one of the hardest/easiest things to do....i go out to eat a lot and a bitch that is, well, a bitch, is no bitch for me...

which leads me into the next point

*midwest girl - girls from the west coast (ohh, i'm generalizing here..) have a less appreciation for things - that's why they don't have winter...and girls from the eat coast...well, we all know the term JAP..again, no appreciation or understanding...

*i'm a boob man...pretty much any size..granted there are cutoffs for to small or too large, yes, there can be too much of a good thing..now i can appreciate a good ass...but i guess i really dont have the full comprehension on what a 'good ass' really is...i like cleavage and bouncing bosoms..

*i like my girls shorter than me...but i do like them short short, like 5'1" or so...maybe that's weird...but i like petite girls...small, short, little frames - any bit of fat frightens me, or sickens me..i'm sorry, it's shallow, but one of my biggest fears in life is to become large..like my mother...

*hair and eye color are irrelevant - granted, brown hair should have curls...i am partial to brown curly hair (of course it needs a bit of blonde in it) - but blonde hair should be kept straight..and platinum

but these are mere physical features..let's not get too superficial

*i need my girls to have some sort of artistic outlet - painting, photography (preferably not that....), singing, dancing, whatever....something creative

*which leads into..the girl must have some sort of intelligence...she must not be as dumb as rocks..must be funny, understand all forms of humor - sarcasm especially
*must have some sort of personality...when i introduce her to my friends, she must not sit there quiet all night...begging for my attention..she must be able to hold her own...

*she wants me in her life not because she needs me, but because she wants me

*basically i'm looking for an attractive girl, attractive by my standards not the typical 'guy whatever' standards..cute to me..who likes to laugh, has a sense of sarcasm and self worth..some dignity and class also go a long way, but are humble to their roots..be fun, but not necessarily the center of attention all the time, swallows, likes children and is good with them, has strong family ties - granted i know everyone has their problems with their family but i'd like some sort of roots, uses 1 or 3 exclamation points, not 2!!!, someone not finicky with their heart and someone that won't be with others, someone to keep it real, not needing to spend an hour getting ready before going out to the grocery store, someone who keeps her promises and pays her debts, trusting and trustworthy, makes me better myself/brings out the good in me (wherever it is..), has her own taste in things but is willing to try new things, sooo i guess open minded with her own sense of individuality, mentally stable (yeah right, if she has a vagina she's pretty much already counted out on that one..) and i'd say someone who understands me, but that is to a certain degree because nobody will fully understand me, not even myself..so as close as you can get really...and i'm probably missing a ton of other things not to mention some obvious things..soo i apologize










"It's so funny that we set qualifications for the right person to love,
While at the back of our minds we know that the person we truly love will always be an exception."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I like how you put "swallows" in there randomly...at least you have your priorities straight! :) It made me giggle.

Cynthia said...

Here's your comment...

don't be so damn picky!

Jangus said...

Take the Woman's IQ minus her Weight..the more positive the number, the better she is for you :-)

TJ Mozik said...

This post made you sound like a douche bag until the final quote.... which Cynthia must have missed...

And the Ex was quite an exception to most of this...

Cynthia said...

So TJ... are you saying I am an exception to all of that?