Monday, May 01, 2006

It's All About Timing...
..and the lasts...


So the day started off kinda annoying, I forgot what it was like to iht the snooze button several times, and on the fifth time there was a knock at the door. the maintenance guys showed up to fix the A/C or something, i don't know, all i remember was trying to shoo a bunny back into the bedroom. I ironed Mindy's shirts while she hopped in the shower, then i made my way home realizing i didn't have much time before work either.

work was lame, i had a bianco section, not that many tables but still walked out with 40 bucks..i tipped out the hosts because there was no busser and they were doing the dirty work. i started becoming more annoyed being there as the day went on..and then when i had to cancel my eye appointment for tonight i got really irrate. i never am scheduled to work monday nights, so when the doctor told me there was a spot available monday night i jumped on it, granted it cuts into margarita time but hey, it happens. Wel they next date they had for me was this thursday, but i'm out of town til sunday...and i don't kno my schedule for next week..and after that i am gone...

so i cursed Pearle Vision for giving me the wrong prescription, i cursed the olive garden for scheduling me on a monday night, and i cursed whomever else crossed my path.

so right after i cancelled the appointment i sent out a mass text to see if anyone wanted my tonight shift, i thought i would give it a shot, ease my anger at that moment - and low and behold only moments later i had Chase willing to pick it up...sso then i called to reschedule the cancelled appointment, and somehow it all worked out.

it was 2 when the splits were cut, and i was out shortly after seeings how i had no tables. Mindy decided to eat food at the Olive Garden and i became more annoyed with people. However she gave me her key to make sure she shut her bedroom door to keep the bunny in there while the maintenance men were working. so on my way home i made the stop, sure enough the door was closed...at times i think she does these little things just to create awkward situations..like me having her apartment key and knowing full well that i am going out tonight...

i got home, changed out of my OG clothes, got directions to the Social Security office and headed for it...well on my way i decided, while driving mind you, to take one last look as to where i think i placed my SS card..and sure enough within seconds i found it, now there was no need for the drive - and it was at that time i noticed a yellow convertible mustang flying past my left side. i took a look at the driver and who else could it be but Cystal K, the ex OG employee who works at Bdubs now and is having a graduation party we are all invited to. Well she was going the same way i was and at the stop sign she saw me in her rear view mirror and got all excited..as waved me to have me pull into the drive she was and i followed. he talked briefly, she told me she is coming into the OG tomorrow to give me a more personal invitiation and we left it at that.

so then it was back home..and everytime i tried to do something i ended up not going through with it, like there was something more important i hadn't done yet, it could wait, or just who knows.

No comments: