Thursday, May 11, 2006

I woke up well before any of my alarms went off, but that didn't mean i wanted to actually get up out of bed..a thousand things to do, and yet here i lay...i did make it to work, at 1130 for a shift i picked up for Darrell...things weren't bad and i still made forty dollars, so no complaints really...

So on my break I went over to BDubs trying to have lunch yet again with Crystal..well as i got there she was already out of uniform but was having lunch with one of her designer friends, and so i joined them. The funny part about it all was as i walked into the restaurant "Somebody Told Me" was playing, and i thought to myself, "again really wow..." and at that moment while Cystal was in the back she heard the song and she had the thought of, "I wonder if Jason is coming or not.." and seconds later there i was..weird...

Lunch was good, i got to play the trivia game versus nobody, and I won! I didn't get a lunch discounted hookup, i missed it by a minute apparently, but Crystal still got me a drink and some wedges..we talked, it was good, and she was trying to get me to buy her car..I can see myself in a yellow convertible Mustang......

After lunch I spent the better part of an hour trying to find a store that sold Exotic Blend Camels...let me save you the trouble and say I only found one place, it was next to the OG, but they didn't have a very good selection, only three flavors to choose from, but apparently they are getting Mandarin Mint tomorrow, so it's all good...

Back at work I made a flyer about the party tonight...remember from the other night, Crazy Horse, phone droppage...yeah, that party...so everyone now thinks TJ is having as party at his place - I texted him to let him know, and from that point on ew had to lie to everyone who asked..and you know me, i could not keep a straight face, and i just laughed when Char was asking about it...amazing how retarded yet funny this will be...

but TJ is a horrible liar and people soon found out it wasn't at his place, but yet that there was a party still going on..the night turned to sucky when Fabian came up to me and trold me i was going to be doing a reverse follow..awesome, and i wanted to make money tonight..

So i followed around this douche rocket who sucks at life, or serving rather, that's all i know him as of yet...he's nervous, he's shaking, he's got tunnel vision, and he's not smart....there was a time at the bar he put a drink on his tray, tried and tried to lift it up, and as he got it to his shoulder i remember asking someone to follow me with a broom and a dustpan because i knew he was gonna drop the tray..and right after i barely got those words out he's walking away and the tray is leaning..and soon the glasses start to fall over and i run and and swipe the try from him and throw it onto my shouler pushing the glasses back upright...amazing.

i'm not gonna lie, the hosty

No comments: