Wednesday, June 01, 2005

It's the First...
..in several ways...

ahhh, a day off...I forgot what those were like..not so much....

So today was my day off, the first day off since last Monday...thirteen or so shifts later and here I am now...I had a "good" evening last night, you know, wanting to go out is good right? and in light of everything that went on last night (the little alcohol I had and the mass debating, or rather discussions) coupled with the fact I got to sleep in, I did just that..I slept in....

I didn't really accomplish much...I did call BankfuckingOne about my god damned title for my car...I didn't get my oil changed though, the coupon expired yesterday...but I did do my laundry..and I did buy more undershirts and black socks...and I did price my camera to get repaired...and I even went ot Kroger to Rock My Thirst...but it wasn't until 8 or so when I realized today was the day that I actually had set aside for other things...so now I am a little upset, but what can you do..

but check it out, this will be my second post for the day..I accomplished one when I woke up, how bout that for not doing anything..yeah, that's what I thought..

so that's basically it..I think I'll stay in tonight, I did try to go miniature golfing, but they stopped taking golfers at 8:15 for some lame reason, so I knew none of my girls would have time to get ready...so I was left with nothing...Mindy called me a little bit ago to invite me over for some cook-out thing with her and some co-workers...god, I really hate people...especially the ones I work with, I just don't get it..you see them at work, do you really need to see them outside of that place? whatever, they can all get food poisoning for all I care..

and on that note I'm going to watch a movie...have anything in mind..Dave?













"wake up wake up wake up, it's the first of the month...so get up get up get up..."

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Oh boy, here on June 2020 people have a lot of free days hehehe (inside joke for time travelers only lol)
“ wanting to go out is good right?” AIGHT! 😉
Aww who has undershirts hehe

Watch Mr. Nobody! Or Mary and Max! Or Anonalisa or Silver Linnings playbook (ik lame)

(I’ve been watching a show about time traveling so texting to you it’s dope!)