Saturday, June 04, 2005

Another 48 Hours..
and we do it all again

Another week down..more overtime..but tomorrow's another week...

as I clocked out today at 4:30, I was officially at 48 hours, funny no...but what is funnier is the fact that they asked me to bus tonight..I told them I would only if they couldn't find anyone else..I started to feel somewhat bad about being so vagrantly in OT..and then getting twelve dollars and hour to bus..I just couldn't deal with that kind of pressure....

so I returned back here...didn't know quite what to do, then I randomly fell asleep...woke up, started going through paperwork..and yeah

then craziness happened...everything was a blur for three seconds, the most intense three seconds ever, but it happened and half was a lie, so we're all good....

in light of all that, tried to talk to Mindy, but we had a slight scuffle, wherein I was playing a major ass, feeling "sorry" for interrupting her talking to someone else when she was the one who called me back...I left a message saying, world's colliding, people's lives are at stake, call when you get a chance..then she calls, talks for a couple minutes, then tells me she'll call me later because she's in the middle of another conversation....are you kidding..fuck that...so I just hung up the phone..I fucking hate bitches...bitches in the sense of those types of bitches..the normal type of bitches that people hate, I like...like Kendall, love her to death...

anyways...so now I am trying to figure out what to do..just got off the phone with Amber...played the guitar..feeling somewhat artsy..but don't know what to do..paint? go for a walk...but nothing is really on my mind to talk about..and there's nobody left to talk to...maybe I'm just excited about moving..but that will be four seconds of short-lived happiness..then I'll realize I'm living in the same town, with the same people, work at the same place, and will inevitably go home to the same person I don't want to...awesome...

so this is where I am, it's half past midnight, I've typed in my blog as my artsy thing to do..and now..go to sleep?? I've got an early start tomorrow..breakfast and all...and my double..and who knows what else....












"kill me now kill me now kill me now kill me now..."

2 comments:

Sea&Sun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MarisolLef said...

"kill me now" lol never, only with killer hugs lol

"I left a message saying, world's colliding, people's lives are at stake, call when you get a chance" lool, adorable. I wish somehow I could give you my number to a 2005 you so you could call me at 10pm Sat, 13th of June, 2020. Ok, that was too weird to understand.

You've worked so hard, blue guy. Always remember you're a hardworking guy, be nice to you and tell you nice things. that's my friend you're talking about lol

I have a sty in the left eye and I'm scared that it has to do something with coronavirus... I haven't old anyone, and no one in my family notice it because I wear my glasses hehe. I hope it's nothing serious... I went outside last wednesday. I'm on quarantine on my own room, I miss the kitchen lol 😂