Monday, June 13, 2005

Moving MondayÖ
Here today, gone todayÖ

Canít really talk too much, in the middle of this tremendous move..

Alright, just some quick info..got a place to live in over the weekend..went to work this morning, and it just came to me as Matt walked by that he had a newly purchased SUV..so when I asked if he wouldnít mind helping me move just two items, he asked if I worked tonight, I didnít, so he LENT me his vehicle for the night..this thing isnít even plated yet..are you kidding me?

So yeah, I moved basically everying, with little help from anyone, but a lot has been switched over..and set into place as wellÖ

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

The tittle is funny. How nice is having friends that help you to move out.
kudos on the moving! I hope the word kudos is well used... I don't know quite well when to use it. I like that it sounds like Ludo lol