Monday, July 28, 2003

A Nice Conversation Piece...

The following is aconversation I had with Steph over the weekend, well kinda, but here is how it should have basically went....

Steph and zach are talking about some guy steph knows and he's calling her wanting to get together, enter me....

Me: "So wait, you don't beleive in love at first sight?"
Steph: "No, how can you?"
M: "It's a feeling you get, like I think I like that person"
Z: "Yeah, like hey I want to talk to that person, like he night be a cool person or something"
S: "And what about when you're wrong?"
M: "I've never had that problem, your gut instincts are hardly ever wrong"
Z: "Yeah, exactly. I mean he could be the one Steph"
S: "No he isn't, and besides he lives in philadelphia"
Z: "So.."
I interupt...
M: "So wait, you don't believe in love at first sight, and you don't beleive in a long sitance relationship?"
S: "No"
M : "Then you my firend do not beleive in love, what you believe in is settling down with someone you really really like"

Well that's the truth is it not, think about it, if you don't beleive in those fairy tale movie esque qualities, then you can't beleive in the fairy tale movie esque feeling of love and doing anything for that love, maybe it's just me...

No comments: