Sunday, July 06, 2003

Fireworks, nah, just my.......

So the other night at Target, wendy, one of my night teamleads, sees me and tries to start a conversation with me, like normal people do, but this is a particular hard thing for people to do with me there, well least a normal conversation. So she asks me if i shot off any fireworks or anything like that for the fourth, i replied with, "just my dick....and you should've seen the finale". At first she's in slight shock, then comes back with, "you finally got you some sex?" I reply back with, "Oh no, i woke up and masturbated, talk about an explosion." She did her little "oh my" laugh, walked away and said , "you're strange" and chuckled. So now as i sit here i wonder if what i said was on the level, merely just a joke, or not. Tell me what you think, i mean to me it sounds like something i would say, but then agian, am i sane...questionable indeed.....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...


It sounds like a joke, you're a funny guy who chuckles
idk how you casually talk about that with co workers...oh it's 2003 lol