Thursday, November 14, 2002

Yeah, well...

Well time to play catch up, or ketchup, or cats up, or sex, whatever. Well over the weekEND a lot happened, but what i will say is only part....I visited Zach and stayed the night, sleeping on the floor, i enjoyed, not knocking him or anything, it was nice to sleep on the floor, he tried giving me more blankets to put underneath me, but i wanted to sleep on the hard floor, it's been awhile. I got to eat at Utopia finally, and got to see Purdue for the first time, i had a good time, Zach took pictures, I took some pictures as well, though my flash on my new camera is dead, grrrr. So i want to buy a camera, a nice camera, but if i am going to spend $600 on a still camera, i might as well get a camcorder for that price yo. Hmm, any input? As i said in my blog before i didn't go into ALCO on sunday, well i did, but I saw George then quickly left without anyone noticing, ha. I saw the school's play only because people were pounding it out of me, it was alright, short, but still worth it. My mom raised me on liking plays, even musicals, did she want me to be gay or just trying to cultivate me? Basically i did a lot of driving in those days, and a lot of driving around town on sunday without cause Then it was Monday...
I took that long trip down to Muncie to see Brooke at the Academy. Talk about a trip, lordy I almost died trying to get on 69North from 465, i mean it was all my fault, well, partly the sign places for not telling me about the exit til 1/2 mile from it and having me switch in 4 different lanes the whole time, but i made it there, in 2 and a half hours mind you, and it was really easy to get to her dorm/quad/place of staying. I would say it was probably the easiest college campus i have drove around in, then agian it's safe to say that BSU is a small college, not small, but small mediocre size, not a Purdue or UofM. Well she showed me around down there and i like Bennie, some statue thingy, i got more gloomy day pics. Brooke and I worked everyting out, well i hope, and we are good now, i hope it stays like that. Muncie is a hole, it has an Aldi's and Big Lots, damn ghetto hole. Well on the way back i realized i was alredy in Lafeyette and it had only been one hour, good god i made it home from BSU in 2 hours, and i like to go slowly at night due to the darkness, ha!

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

You lost me after ketchup, but nice one.
She wanted to cultivate you, my guess but when doubts, ask.
Muncie, Indiana? new town for the book (I'm intrigued by that romance story, hope it ends well)