Friday, November 15, 2002

Something to think about

Well, I got a job offering, a little late i know, plus it's not really worth my consideration, or is it? Back in the day, when i had only one job, I was applying everywhere, one of the places was for Fed-Ex, I did it online and they have been sending me emails once a month about no job openings yet, until yesterday...They offered me a job as a courrier, not a dog that's a terrier, anyways, starting pay is 13.99 an hour, any where from 20 to 30 hours a week, 5 days a week or so. sounds good so for, but they job location is in Buffalo NY. what the shit i say. One, I don't like the cold, two, well, i wouldn't mind moving, it is a nice distance away, but still. Well I'll let ya guys know what's going on, as soon as I find out, hell, most of you will probably know before i do so fill me in on it will ya? Til then

1 comment: