Monday, November 25, 2002

Still Nothing

"When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose" so that's basically where i am. All the college fucks are returning, causing havoc in lowell agian, yet, they haven't come looking for me yet....i don't know whether that's a good thing or bad thing. They come back to town and think us working folk can just drop everything and run amok with them. I don't know, a lot of things still upset me, but what am i to do, I beat the shit ot of george and likea dog he never learns his lesson and always comes back for more. I'm getting te feel i wish i were dead. So i have had people ask me what I'm doing for thanksgiving this year, like is some big holiday or some shit, and i tell them and then they shut the fuck up. The people i know more than others wherein i could squeeeze myself into dinner are all going out of town this year, but i don't really care, i wouldn't want to squeeze in anywhere i didn't belong, at least i can see things like that. Then there's people i really don't know offering me to go with them, ehh, for one i hate my family, two; i'll be dammed if i am going to spend my off time with someone else's family. god damn, and to think, this is just going to happen agian in a month from now, grrr, the agony. I really hate this season, I really do...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

what about Brookes's? ... erm k