Monday, November 04, 2002

What's the Difference Between a House and a Home?

Well, looks like I am the new "Zach Baiel", yes, I am being kicked out of my own home. But it's not just me, it's my mom as well. You heard correct, the whole family is being thrown out on the streets, thanks to crooked lawyers and evil people. So now I must go apartment hunting, if i wish. what to do what to do, oh what to do. I don't know what else i got left here. Does anybody want to live with me, i'm never home, basically it will be a place to rest my head for a couple hours a day. Oh yeah,. and my mom will be going to Misourri more than likely, so i am here all alone. Where do i go from here? Do i make a trip to California like Zach would have wanted? Or maybe go East. Hmmm, do i change my whole identity, fake my death, or actually do die? So many decisions, so little time. Oh well, such is life, so you on the other side

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

I'd like to live with you somewhere far, and we can fake our deaths
But I'm from the future, so don't worry... it's gonna be alright, I know
ps. I'm living 20/20 !