Tuesday, September 03, 2002

Tuesday...Blue yeah

Ok, start off my day with Brooke visiting me...interupting the very end of my shower, luckily i was finished. we ate lunch and talked for a bit, then i had to go to work. not even at ALCO 3 minutes and the entire front end, softlines, and operations department are having a war. Phyllis is pissed, so pissed that she told me she was gonig home right at 330, she ddin't care. Sharon's bitching because becky is register back up this week, and sharon needed someone to help in softlines. Donna and i were finishing the showcases and were adjusting everythign there, lordy it was crazy. But life went on and things got better. George had to get his market plan finished today because mr. mathis will be grading him tomorrow, so he was in a little panic all day..not to mention had a burn mark by his eye that he refused to tell anyone about. So Mike L. worked agian, this time his attitude had changed, now he was making comments on how hot my sister is, asking for her phone number and everything. I warned him that if he thought i was ever an ass before, he couldn't imagine how much of an overprotective ass i am about my sister espsecially when she's in the cheerleading outfit. >:o Kelsey Brown overheard this and took offence to it, then i explained my sister was a cheerleader and that lceared everything up. Thog she was confused when i said who my sister was, she was like, "not kodee morgan?", and i said, yup, sure is, and she was all "i never knew". It's fucking fucking with the new people...though i think kelsey may have caught on by the end of the night.

P.S. Everyday I get a call about Lucille, but still they have no idea as to when I'll be seeing her agian.......I miss her :'(

Monday..Rain Drops Keep Falling on My Sister....

Alright, an all-dayer at ALCO on holiday pay. Saw some of the parade, but due to it's starting in 8 different places, we really didn't see much. Then it started raining, ha i laughed at the poor souls that had to actually walk in the parade. So the weather-retail-player that i am, quickly ran and got all the umbrellas and ponchos i could find and brought them to the front. Boy howdy did they go qucikly, hehe. I did at one point have to venture out in the rain and got an up close viewing of the parade, the reason for this was my sister was walking in the parade right in front of ALCO and she wanted that i see her . So my day went on after that, the parade ended, the sun came out, la la la. So 6 o'clock comes and decide to head out on my break over to wilco to get me some grib, when in comes my sister. I had to stay in the store with her to make sure she got my 10% employee discount and to let everyone know she is indeed my sister. So Mike L., a new hire, makes a comment to me somethign along the lines of, "Hey Jason pimping it", and i turn and yell at him, "that's my sister yo!", he then felt bad about it. So alter as I am eating, he comes up and appologizes for his comments. Then he tries justifying that he only saw a glimpse of her and such. Then I ask him how old does he think she is, and he said a college girl, but the cheerleading outfit threw him off. Then I yelled to him, "It said LMS on her vest!!!" Then agian with the Oh My Dad appologetic face. Yeah so that was fun. Another highlight of the night was when I found a button of some kid in a baseball outfir in a cart i was pushing. I grabbed it and pinned it on me as if he were my own, then that's when it started this huge custody battle. nicole claimed he was her kid, I said he was at least half of mine, and it went on all night like this, we weer coming up with names and everything, insanity...