Friday, September 13, 2002

"Life Sucks and So Do You, Fuck Off!!!" ~ Screeching Weasels

God does life suck....So I got ditched on being picked up for work yesterday. George just didn't come, so I slept in, not like they needed me, the truck wasn't due til Friday, so he had me work Friday, today, for the over 800 piece truck, grrrr. Hey guess what, still no car, even though today was the day it was to be mine, uh uh, got to wait til next week. Lordy was i pissed. I did go to the body shop and demand to see my car. I told the lady who called me she has the worst job possible. It was being detailed, she had the pastey look to her, but it was her, i smile. One thing that made me happy was in the body shop as i walked in i heard Zeppelin playing, then when i went to where my car was the Stones were playing, hell yeah, at least they have good taste in music, or maybe it was a sign? Tonight is Rolling Stones night, but not for me, I'm not good enoguh to be blessed with tickets, or good looks for that matter, but that's a whole other subject. So i appologize for the terrible rambles of yesterday, no structure whatsoever to my thoughts, and it was all one big ol paragraph, well actually it did break mid thoguht to a new paragraph, but that was merly an accident. From the looks of this blogging, it's gonig to be just like yesterday's, sorry agian. I messaged some person who has been reading my blog and subprofile and found out they are from highland. They use the words "yo" and "quality", now that's just fucked up. Apparently they started out reading Zach's Blog, then got to my link. They even asked me about the Jackie chick, well to quote them, "druggie chick", hahaha. My mood is, i want to see it painted black, i want to see the sun blotted out from the sky, yeah, i'm an angry fuck, well just mad, upset, emotionally distraught, physically tired, and tired of this bullshit called life. Brooke's mom and kodee my sister say me walking last night, that was a little awkward. She gave me an envolope, but not any ordinary envolope, it was a Fuch's envolope, he he. My last blogging reminded me of my Trying Manifesto thign I wrote several years ago. Maybe I'll post that up in some time. I'm glad I haven't made any plans lately, I'd be more pissed than I am. I hate Dewes. Conquest-White, War-Red, Pestilence-Black, Death-Pale. You can't always get what you want. I got my pictures back, that was good i suppose, they smelled good at least. I hada talk with my mom last night about relationships, it was weird, i was giving her advice and whatnot. Brooke's roommate is indeed a bitch. Every September/October I get into my moods where i hate my life, and like clockwork, though not orange, i want to die. would somebody please make it stop..oh shit, people actually read this, i'm not crazy, not crazier than any of you, admit it, i just want something new, i want to statr anew, ending seems so final, though at times i ask for it, maybe half heartedly i mean it, but damn, anything but this. Halloween candy finally came in, it's a little late in the year, but not too late, we'll have that out by Tuesday at the very latest. I do appreciate everybody's comments on the last blogging, thank you. Well I rambled no enough, I'm done, good day

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

oh lord, was the envelope something like this http://fuchschurchsupply.com/office-supplies/30330-offering-envelope.html ? ʘoʘ
wow, I've never talked to my mom about relationships... nor other kind of ships lol
"clockwork, though not orange" nice

thanks, good day to you too