Friday, September 06, 2002

Fucking Fridays....

So I had the day off today, but I wanted to be nice for a change and decided to wake up at 8 and help unload the truck. Well that was fine and dandy, and I went back home at 10 to sleep my day away. Just as I get into a deep sleep, that F'er George wakes me up and tells me to come into work. Grrrr. So I go back to work at 4...I guessthat was ok, not like I had anything planned, I'll be damned if i go to the football game, but anyways...Worked sucked tonight, the two biggest goof-offs were worknig tonight, well the play around when they work. Travis is the instigator, while Mike L is too busy talking about my sister. I gave them their one week reviews, my highlight, and also did some bitching at them. I was basically to myself the whole night, doing my damned clearance letter, which caused a huge black magic marker spot on my favorite grey/gray sweater. On top of all that *no pun intended* Kristen worked tonight, first time I have "interacted" with her in weeks, though i said but 7 words to her tonight, it'll be tough tomorrow when i have to work with that *insert bad word here* tomorrow night, with my 8 to 9 schedule. Ehh well if anything happens i'll blog about it.
P.S. I got a call about Lucille, they appoligized for their neglagence, and maybe I'll see her next week, but haven't I heard that before???

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

can we highlight the use of the word DANDY here? ∠( ᐛ 」∠)
also... *insert bad word here* : *bench*

Ps. don't worry stud, she'll be back