Saturday, February 01, 2014

Hiatus

what..
where?

And how much does it cost?

It's a weird feeling, knowing that you've been writing, yet going to your home page and seeing zero posts for 2014.  So, have I been writing?  What exactly have I been doing this entire month?

Well, I have been writing, just different forums and projects...but of course nothing you can see on here.  Looking back and realizing this, this must have been the cause for my drought in the past - focusing my writing energy in various places other than in this blog.  Ranting on facebook, trolling, and side "homework" projects have consumed my time and efforts, leaving this in the dust.

But I don't want it to be like that.

This here blog has been with me for over a decade now and I will continue to use it as an outlet for my creative genius...whether some think so or not.

Many people have tried to silence me in the past, I won't let myself be one of them.

I've been thinking about adding some of my better troll posts on here, so you all can get a laugh, see something updated and new, and not have my post count sit at zero.  It's a work in progress and maybe i'll try a few to test the waters..

So that's what has been going on in my world.  I'm alive.  I'm writing.  Just need to recenter myself and focus in on here.  I realize I can't be in a million places at once, and if you spread genius out too thin, it is no longer genius but a flimsy average crust.















"you's be trollin!"

No comments: