Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cold

the temp..
and what i'm getting...

Ughhh, I thought i had all my shots too...

Just a quick little update..I know I'm on a three-day weekend and planned on actually doing something, but my plans, much like my immune system, have been compromised...it's only a sniffly head cold at the moment (i refuse to type atm because I giggle...) so we will see where it goes from there..

I would like to note how cold it gets here over night...yeah yeah, bark at me all you want about "cold" but when I go outside, in SoCal and it's 34 degrees out...I'm not a happy camper..granted by 10 the temps are back in the 60s..I just hate living so close to the ocean sometimes...

I wish I had my cold cocktail supplies because that'd knock this shit right out...








"you're a Marine..and you have a cold....seriously....."

No comments: