Saturday, April 01, 2006

Daylight Saving Time....
..yeah, there is no S, bastards...

And I thought I would never have to move the clock hands ever again....

So yeah, for the first time since..I don't even know, some 49 years, maybe more...we are switching the hour ahead one...this is crazy...I moved here because I was tired of changing my clocks every six or so months..I mean really...and I was always really cool to go somewhere, like back home to the region and make it in an hour and a half...but have it take three and a half hours to get back....this is good shit

so the bill was passed and Indiana is now normal..thank god. and you know what actually..another bill was passed that will changed that date we change the clocks...it used to be the first Sunday in April and something in October..but now it's going to be in March and November...crazy shit..

as normal as it is to change the clocks, I'm gonna have to get used to this hour ahead thing..which will make the transition to Michigan a lot easier....













"Our time is running out...and I'm not drowning fast enough"

No comments: