Tuesday, April 11, 2006

What a fucked up day....

if there was any rhyme or reason to this day, please, I would love to be on the in with it. I woke up before any of my alarms went off, like really earlier, and I just laid there trying to go back to sleep..with random intervals here and there...my dreams were definitely fucked up and didn't make me feel any bit good about being alive..but somehow I managed to get out of bed.

went to work..it was completely not worth my time...three tables, eleven dollars, and two hours later I was out the door...Mindy had been the one who picked up Darrell's shift, so I had to be around her - she tried talking to me, but I really didn't want any part of it - I actually didn't want to have anything to do with anyone..mindy was trying to get me to have lunch with her, but I left without anyone seeing me and made my way home

No comments: