Friday, May 09, 2003

Rain Song....

So it was pouring last night, i loved it,though i was at work, but it reminded me of last week when it stormed just like this....you see the reason why i remember it so well was because i woke up to the sound of a great storm. You see, all my years living in the basement i lost in touch with nature in that aspect. Not one night living here in the basement did i wake up and hear rain, or thunder, or see the lighting. It was probably the sadest thing after i moved here. But for some reason, in the middle of the night, all the sounds woke m, here in the basement. When I woke up, i was all dazed lik i normally am, i had to think twice as to where i was at. After getting some senses together, i was overwhelmed with happiness, i took a moment to take it all in, then i curled up in a ball, and fell back asleep. It was one of the greatest things to have back. ok, I was at michigan for a couple months, but, i say this sparingly, remember it raining when i was there. Of courese it rained on every trip up and down there, but any weather i got when i was there, was nothing great, yeah it rained, but maybe i had a certian expose that didn't allow for me to get that great feeling. i know my windows did leak when it rained. But i vaguely remember anything of the sorts when i was sleeping...
On the note of it raining last night, apparently the power blikbed in lowell, or went out for a bit, whatever, when i got home, microwave and clocks were flashing. I instantly got happy and rushed down to my computer...you see i recently purchased a backup power supply,and this would be the first time i would be able to use it... well to let you know it works, my computer was up and running and everything was great, i wished i had been able to be on it when it happened, having nothing but the warm glow of the monitor to light your unpowered room, ahhhhhh....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"i was overwhelmed with happiness" that's it, made my day you sunshine
I'm going to my swimming "lessons", I should be the teacher

Ps. "having nothing but the warm glow of the monitor to light your unpowered room" ya dork! hehe