Friday, May 16, 2003

Again, where to go...

Well this isn't about me being homeless,it's about, you guessd it, gas prices......anyways..yeah, Ever part of the "evil triangle" as i like to call it has different prices. Merrillville has the highest with $1.49, then it's on to lowell with its $1.47, but te cheapest i've seen it for thus far has been sherrervill with $1.41....this is sad, the highlight of my day is turning out to be finding out what the gas prices are around this area.....and yes it gives me an excuse to say that i blogged recently..he he he...on te note of where to live, well i still have been bumming around my house, my mom hasn't left yet, but she says we have to go in a week...she wants me to list the house for her, since school will be finishing up this coming monday, then on to the state final. i hope i do well, my test scores have been getting progressivley worse....i hope i pass the class let alone the state test. wish me luck...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Good duck! 🍀