Thursday, May 22, 2003

Part 2: Quiting...

Just some points I forgot to mention, and feel the ned to still say...
All in all, ALCO has been the single worst thing that has happened to me, it has been the destruction of my life. If we take a trip back to december 2001, shit was hitting the fan between me and college. as we all know, things didn't go through, this and that, thus i had to depart, but that's only half the story. the reason why i gave up on college so quickly, besides the fact that i hated it, i had the false ideals that i was able to get a job wherein i was guaranteed 40 hours a week, i would do this along with my other job at costas. As i have already said though, it's hard to make it in this world on a $6.40 an hour paycheck. The place is literally a joke, i've never been apart of, heard of, would ever imagine a place like this. most jobs, ...grrrr...i can't even get into it. I know zach has always told me to use my status, my experience, and such from alco to get a better job, well i'm saying fuck all that, i wanted to get several years of this under my belt before anything like this would happen, now to hell wit it is what i am saying. i really don't know how the manager has statyed in business, or kept his status for so long, everything is amazing me. if the opened up to their eyes to see what the real worl is around them, maybe they could better themselves, but no, fuck it, i'd rather have some desk job where i get no respect at all, even there i'd get more respect than at alco, those ungratful, ingratted, idiotic, wordscan'texpressmyhatredforthem, cretins...can you tell i'm pissed? yeah well, that is all from the depths for now...

No comments: