Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Tuesday, National Screw Over Day

Well, it may come to a surprise, but this Tuesday sucked, but in a sorta alright way. Yes my lovely day of Tuesday has come to bite ME in the ass, I guess overone's getting in the habit of stabbing me, perhaps a new sport? Anyways back to my stories...Begin my day off with an awakening from my grandpa, though he didn't come downstairs to see if I was awake, I still heard him and the dogs making a ruckess upstairs.
Well qwith this little wake up call, i decided it was time for me to get some shit done and do some bitching to people. I called the people about my power supply, and asked where the hell it was. After getting the run around for hours, turns out they sent it to michigan, agian. I bitched and i bitched, they told me they would call me back...tomorrow and hung up. So i called them back, asked to speak with the lady i was just talking to and asked her why, what time they closed and why couldn't she get it done today. She switched me over to stephanie, wherein i almost made her cry, but she sent it out that same day, wow, i rock.....

So now it was about time to see my Insurance Ladies and bitch to them about getting some monies back. Those little insurance bitched screwing me over, well, the lady, i think angie was her name, was very nice and faxed some stuff over for me, and told me i would have to call them for pursuit of my monies...

After dinning, we went over to Wal-Mart to buy a color ink cartridge that my mother was requesting for her printer. So we went, shopped around, looked at the fish tanks, made it a little outing. *this will be important later* One thing i hate is when walking anywhere, especially a store, and two people are conversaing and you have to squeeze in between them because you can't go around and they left just enough space for you to barely fit. And especially if they are employees. So we head for the check out and only 2 lanes are open, we decide which one would be better and start to head for lane 9. as we walk up the cashier yells to us, "this lane is closed" and her light went off. So we naturally headed to the other lane, lane 3, and her light went off. So all the customers flood the traffic aisle to see which register is actually open, and to our dismay, 5 girls up front with thier heads down on their drawers, and no lights were on. One of the cashiers yells to the crowd, "they'll be opening on lanes 6, 7, and 8." So we waited a second, and then a bit later it was repeated agian. So we saw our oppurtunity and went to lane 6. That's when all hell broke loose. As i walked up to the lady on lane 6, she said, and i quote, "Go away!" Things only got worse, we asked for a manager, i was pissed. The cashier behind us call for the manager and we waited. We told her of our experiences and how it started and bla bla, so she told us she would talk with her and the store manager. so we started walking out, that's when thwe "STOP, you have set off Wal-Mart's Inventory Control System" thing starting going off. I walked back in, but everyone, even people in line just waived me to go, so i did, with the natural flipping of the bird. That's when a guy outside, who i had to squeeze by earlier, said, hey put that down. i turned and looked, and said, well then it's for you too, and kepp my finger up. He kept staring at us and saying shit, so i was saying shit, in the end he started to chase us, but we were in our car and driving away, tried to read these plated mother fucker, as he yells for back up on his walkie talkie. Fucking walmart...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

“To our dismay” said the fancy man with the monocular hehe
Also is “ with the natural flipping of the bird” a thing people say or just you, cause... duck lol
Also HOW RUDE! The lady cashier was :-( so you run away with the product without paying for it? :o