Friday, October 25, 2002

Another Day, Another Dollar...

So i can't really say much happened today...other than the fact that after work this morning becca from work and i went to eat at Steak and Shake at 5ish and stayed there til 9! I guess it's just one of those things that can happen when either party doesn't know each other at all, maybe it takes a little bit of knowing til the annoyance/all i can take factor sets in, or maybe we were both too timid to say hey, "hey we've been here too long, let's go", or something of the sorts. We made up this really cool thing by accident, well i'll explain more once the pictures are devoloped, i know Zach will be waiting. So as for my job at Target, i'm still enjoying it. The work is easy enough to do, it's entertaining-they let me use this thing called an LRT, it's a laser gunlike device, so i basically play with that all night. Granted the land of high is a 19 mile drive that i can make in 25 minutes give or take, i do get paid $8.00 an hour, happy times. And besides all that i like the people i work with, i mean we go out for breakfast in the morning what could be better? And my mothe still has no idea about my second job. Although she did kinda question me tonight about not being home all night and not arriving til after 9. she has no clue, then agian she also thinks i'm not a virgin and has sex, mothers....
As for the rest of my day, it basically was there..i slept for an extended period of time, the Valpo thing fell through, I ended up going to work at ALCO from 6 to 9 and getting home and falling alseep til 3am. Yeppers. well it is 5 now and i want to go back to sleep, yet i also want to finish cleaning/organizing/rearranging my room...like that will ever get done. oh well goodnight

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

“Too timid” aaaw, also “pictures are devoloped” oh my 💦💦
Lol