Saturday, October 26, 2002

It's Just a SHOT Away!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.It's just a Shot away. I've got an LRT, it's just a shot away,it's just a shot away.War, children, rape, murder, it's just a shot away, gimme shelter, it's just a shot away....... Wild Horses,,,Wild horses, couldn't drag me away, unless they were Paso Finos which I still have yet to figure out what they are.Wild wild horses we'll ride them someday........ Walk on your tip-toes, don't try No-Dose, but it's a kidna hard when working at Target after close, better stay away from those who carry around a firehose, keep a clean nose, watch the plain clothes, you don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows, instead get a weather pixie to do a pose...... You'll Never Make a Saint a Me. Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!! yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah? You don't have to mean it, i swear, you just got to say it anyway, i just need to hear those words for me. dripping from your lips, play with me baby, you don't have to mean it, whisper in my ear, can this get any more sexual?maybe, but i won't get into the lemon song.... huh? my hand smells like syrup. i'm looking forward to RtC tomorrow night. Why didn't anyone from work call me in today, i slept for too long. I don't like it when people call me in the morning requesting rides back to valpo, especially when my ass just laid back down. my computer keeps restaring, that's not cool. I'm out, out of control. i'm dying of thirst. well the moral of this story, the moral of this blog, is simply that one should never be where one does not belong. so if you see your neighbor carrying something, help him with his load, and don't go mistaking paradise for that home across the road........


PS I'd just like to appologize for the last ramble

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

looool could that Jangus be more cuter?
That was fun. That laser gunlike thing seems really cool.
Whenever you said Valpo I think of Valparaiso, Chile 😂