Thursday, April 26, 2012

Stop the Presses

actually no,
let them roll

because, ah crap

I know I was told I shouldn't blog, I know I told everyone I stopped for a minute, but you know what...I just stopped caring. So this post isn't about me or you or whomever...nobody can come back and twist my words around in some playful way to support their own agenda..I've got a lot on my mind and I'll be damned if I'm gonna continue to be a prisoner behind these walls much longer.

I sit here in pain and I so much want to complain. The vicodin should be starting to kick in and hopefully shortly i'll be passing out. I want to tell you all about the stories in my life right now, but probably don't because I'm tired of living them everyday.

I've become exhausted with everything running through my mind constantly, and with my most recent injury it makes it all that much harder to keep up.

I'm leaving something out...but it's ok, it's better this way they said. My trash is full yet I can't take it out.

I'm missing something...i'll just let time sort it all out, because even when a clock gets hungry it goes back four seconds..

I'm losing but definitely not forgotten something something

maybe the mayans were right, maybe the world will end this year...they just never said for whom









"[I am]Foolish maybe...I want answers, "crazy" is not an answer.."

No comments: