Monday, November 22, 2010

Idea

possible
possibility

something of the sorts...

this goes along with the post I made just the other week about reshaping the structure behind what I post. One idea I had consisted of telling a narrative, a story from my life in an epically long, multi-post fashion. The key is I would post my normal posts and what not, and every third day or so I'd throw in a new chapter in the story..

I think it would take a lot of talent, a lot of memory, a lot of hashing up old emotions that I really do not think I have the time for...but again, I feel as if these stories need to be told, the sooner I get them out, the better and more precise they will be

So if you want the made for TV mini-series of a love affair gone sour hit me up..i think i can still do this...after all, this is what i do










"Now that everyone knows, the statute of limitations on my promise not to tell my story have expired..."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to piss me off!!!!!!!!

Jangus said...

Awww, way to defriend me, on both accounts too! lol

Unknown said...

Don't be such an assnugget!!