Thursday, November 24, 2005

Black Friday...
even darker results...

So I'm not quite sure why things happen....

So continuing with the awake all night events, we made it back to Bloomington by 5, making excellent for the record. we were kinda thinking Best Buy was open, but who knows, this town is funny and doesn't like to do things normally. so we pull in and come to the realization that they are indeed open...the lot full of cars was the dead give-away. so mindy lets me out and I run in to grab the goodies..all I can say is swarms of people everywhere. I fought through lines to get the DVDs I wanted...and as I am getting an employee to get us the TV that's on sale Mindy finds me...so she gets in line, I wait for the guy to finish up...and go about finding a few other things..

well we waited in line for an hour and a half...and there was a confusion with the TV, cashier telling us to pick it up in the back, the guy in the back telling us to come back later and pick it up in the front...so mindy and I go home and fall asleep...well not intitially....

as we get to her apartment, we found out a few things..one, the heat needed to be turned on - seeings how it was only 56 in there..and two, the biggest of them all, our rats had babies...yup.

so we slept til 330, get ready and headed for work....and work was completely dead...I think I had only 6 tables...none at all for the final hour I was there..there was no wait, I had no tables, I was on the line cooking to be a smartass about things..and I was finally out of there by 915...making 40 dollars...

so I left to go back to Best Buy and pick up that TV...well I knew before even walking in there was going to be a problem, I just got these feelings...so there inevitably was a problem, they sold the TV...so they were scrambling to find one..and they did, the only problem was it was on hold for a lady already....but she was coming in to pick it up on December 1st....so they gave me that one in hopes they received a replacement in enough time for the other customer...and because I was "really nice about the whole thing" they gave me a $10 gift card, I thought that was cute of them..

so I get back to Mindy's, haul it up the stairs, and set it up...made myself a plate of food and then went over to Robert's for Poker Night Friday's...it got "interesting" slash stupid when Wil was betting retardedly without even looking at his cards..whatever, I got fourth out of 8, and only went all in after the fifth round of raising before the flop!!!

I stopped back home and made a phone call...only because she asked me to call her back after I was finished with poker.....well, either coincidental timing or just bad luck...but we "lost signal" (or maybe she hung up on me..it's hard to tell....) and just to make things clear to you, she asked me what I did for thanksgiving...I told her I went to Mindy's..and started rambling about other things just so she wouldn't get any ideas...so I'm rambling, and don't hear a response, look at my phone, and it's been disconnected for quite some time...how long I am uncertain, but Kitty more than likely heard the mindy part and that was it...

I tried calling her back several times, left two messages...we will just have to see what happens....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

“ So I'm not quite sure why things happen..” well that’s normal because you’re there in the present. The question is for Jason 20/20, do you know why those things had to happen?

“ I knew before even walking in there was going to be a problem, I just got these feelings...” cool listening to you sixth sense! Also, you’re a grandpa for the baby rats, congrats! Hahaha

“ and because I was "really nice about the whole thing" they gave me a $10 gift card” aaaww yes, being nice is the best!

I can’t believe girls are called Kitty is like someone named Puppy lol