Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Wow...i guess

Well yesterday was in fact my birthday, yippie, so that makes me....20? yeah i guess it does, a nothing age, damn; not a teen anymore, not old enough to drink, whoppee anyway, but not really an adult, so yeah, it's a nothing year, just like 2003. i've gto a lot of things to blog about, but i just don't have the time anymore. i feel bad too because there's so much i want to say. i'd like to blog about prom and everythign that's been gonig on with that, how's life treating me and such, whee to live, work, ...all that crap.....maybe i'll get to it this weekend, somehow i've got an alomst clear weekend to do as i please, which will be nothing. i work sat 8 to 4, i know zach said he wanted to do something, my other lpans fell through..i think i'll just stay home and pack, listen to music as i work. oh what did i do on my birthday you ask, i worked, no biggie, thanks to all who said happy birthday, or called and sang to me, thank you brooke. well it's wednesday, so i'll be seeing you in a couple days, for now it's work, then the weekend i'll just waste away....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Hey, welcome to the 20s the first 5 have the toughest ones, the other 5 give you more confidence or at least I hope so
Jangus 2003, I think Jangus 20/20 can tell you if the 20s where really something or nothing? I don’t know
Happy birthday! Thanks for those blog entries, it’s very honest from you to share those thoughts. I like to think birthdays as a turn around the sun (a year has passed) and I like to thank the birthday person for all the time that we’ve shared.

Ps. I’m watching the Wedding Singer for the first time, have you watched it?