Sunday, January 19, 2003

Sorry...

Ok, so many a things have happened, or not, but i have had things to blog about, it's just that i have been spending my time working and being sick, again. This time i think food poisoning was the culprit. It was a type of sickness i never felt before. I never did actually throw up, just stomache aches, nausia at times, and diarrhea. I had to stay home Saturday from working at alco, but went to work at 1030 for target. Basically my breaks in the week came at the wrong time, i had nothing to do, was able to work, yet wasn't scheduled, yet when i was scheduled i start to get sick and need time off. So i'll try to catch everyone up on what my world is like in my next bloggings. once agian i do appologize for not posting in awhile.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

being sick sucks lol
yes, it IS funny how old people do that with old businesses... I fear I might do that one day